Friday, April 3, 2009

Hum-Drum of Life

So, a little update since the last post: we still only have one reliable channel to watch on TV. I guess it's a good thing that we don't hardly watch it, only for like 4 shows a week. Thank goodness for HULU!!!!!

We are super excited for General Conference this weekend, since we actually live in a town now where we can watch/hear/see it for free. (yes I know you can get it on the internet but it is just so much more convenient on the TV!) We've had a crazy ride this year trying to find jobs and do well in school so we are in need of a little guidance at this point, or maybe just some warm fuzzies!

We were fooled a couple of weeks ago when the sun was warm and friendly for a few days, all the snow melted and I wore my flip-flops for almost 4 whole days! Mother Nature I guess thought it was a funny joke then to give us a blizzard and we've had snow ever since! At least it looks a little prettier than all the dead grass showing that's been under the snow all winter...

The semester is almost up at school and John and I are excited to take a road trip to Maple Valley to see the family again. John is super excited to see our parents and I'm excited to do a little hair and make some $$. We are ready for a little break and it seems that this trip is coming just in time. That's all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment