My little baby Olivia is 1 month old! Wow, how time flies! Here are some fun facts about her at the glorious age of 1 month:
- Weighs 10 pounds 13 ounces and is 20.5 inches long
- Sleeps about 4-5 hours straight at night beginning sometime between 6-8 PM
- Sounds she makes most often are grunts and "ah"s, she only coos when she is eating!
- Olivia sneezes at least once every couple of hours, she has done this since birth
- Fits into clothes 0-3 months (newborn clothes are becoming too small and 3 month clothes are too long)
- Wears size 1 diapers
- LOVES car rides!
- Sleeps through the dogs barking, and they don't worry her when she is awake either
- Is happy to sit on Carol's bed and watch her sew for a few hours, usually falling asleep to the sewing machine
- Tolerates 3-5 minutes of tummy time
- Likes to ride in the backpack/front carrier (facing me, meaning I can get some things done with my hands without actually holding her)
- Tolerates baby swing for 15-20 minutes
- Just started looking at and following faces
- Still loves to look at skylights and ceiling fans
- As long as she isn't hungry, she doesn't mind getting her diaper changed or pants changed. But try changing anything on her from the waist up (like pulling her arms through sleeves, or anything up and over her head) and you will hear her exercise her lungs and vocal cords!
- She got her first (real) bath at 1 month, and screamed her little head off until I leaned her forward to wash her back
- When Olivia gets excited for any reason she gets the hiccups - even if it's just after she eats
|Olivia and her first 'real' bath - she obviously didn't enjoy it!|