Monday, January 9, 2012

Maternity Pictures January 2012

My amazing cousin Katie Karr was willing to take some photos of John and I to remember some of the joys of pregnancy with our first child. Here are what we considered the best, although there were so many to choose from!



 






















Obviously we are partial to black and white photos, and I had fun using Photoshop to make them that way! We are very excited to meet our little bundle of joy in the next month or so. These pictures were taken when I was 36 weeks pregnant.

2 comments:

  1. I love the pictures! I really like the heart one where both of your hands make the heart shape. I can't believe you're already 36 weeks! Almost there! Good luck and congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute pictures!! Love the one where John is listening to your belly, too funny! Good luck in these last few weeks!

    ReplyDelete